For me, trading bets is by far the best Australian horse racing system I know. All you need to do is just spot when the price is cheap and buy it. Then wait for a while once it goes up and sell with a profit (or vice versa). Sounds easy but application may be a little struggle so I’ve made a video so you can hopefully learn from my experience.
Australian Horse Racing System Video Description:
- 0:13 – I’m trying to make the market.
- 0:46 – I believe the market could turn back down for a while because it was steadily growing for a while. It can’t grow infinitely, so I just try to make some trade on the bounce back. Let’s see what happens.
- 1:24 – I again make the market by submitting Lay bets far below the current price.
- 1:45 – The Back side seems to be stronger. Maybe some late bets arrived to the market. So I open a Back position.
- 2:00 – And I’m always ready to quickly scratch the trade if necessary.
- 2:02 – Scratched.
- 2:06 – The market is suspended. For a short time, I didn’t know what happened because I didn’t have a live video feed from the track. So I had to wait. After a while, a pop up message said that a horse was removed from the race. That means the market will reopen again and people will try to find new prices for each horse because the situation on the track has changed. In this case, the horse that was removed wasn’t a favourite but this still means 1 horse less competing against the current favourite. The favourite’s price should have a tendency to go down because of that.
- 2:19 – And the market really goes down.
- 2:24 – So I jump in and Back, too.
- 2:33 – The market goes wildly down and I try to increase my position.
- 3:05 – Now a very interesting thing happens. Probably some big bettor realized the price is still too high and found value in it. So he created a huge spike down – about £15,000 was matched @2.60. That’s not an unusual situation in Australian horse racing. Even if the market is quite weak, and has less than a total of £50,000 matched, a big bettor can still arrive and match this bet. Even more interesting is the fact that someone did match his Back bet. I believe there’s a huge ‘hidden’ liquidity on Australian markets.
- 3:11 – I thought the price could go down even more if such a huge Back bet arrived to the market but I was wrong. Someone matched this bet and the price made a quick correction, so I had to exit with a smaller profit than planned.
If you have any questions to this Australian horse racing system, please let me know in the comments below.