September started well but I hit a rough patch about mid way and seemed to be going backwards so I cut my stake back to bare minimum and tried to find some consistency in results and style. Overall I'm happy that I made further progress and I hope to be able to gradually increase my stake again in October.
@Tomas I read your entire 25 challenge blog. Amazing how you built the bank. Like magic to someone at my level 🙂. You mentioned that you posted some greyhound videos that were subsequently deleted by Youtube. Would it be possible to post up these or any other greyhound vids again? You're already providing lots so if you're too busy don't worry about it.
Newbie to Newbie Tips
I know sooner or later I'll sustain a big loss from being caught in play. To reduce that probability I do the following at the start of each trading session.
- On my desktop PC I keep Betfair open on the cashout page - in case of a geekstoy crash
- I keep the following page open to check Betfair for problems - https://status.developer.betfair.com/
- I also keep the cashout page open on my tablet - in case of computer crash
- I don't do this but I've read Tomas suggest keeping Betdaq open to quickly use to offset liability in case of a Betfair crash
- If I ever make any money at this I'll invest in what seems the best protection - a 4G enabled device and I'll keep that open on the cashout page