> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

Sign in to follow this  
Tomas

6.7.3. Price Bands

I often use information from the traded column as a strong clue of what could come next in the market. Prices where there’s a big difference between the amounts traded work as support and resistance levels. For example – if there is 28k traded @4.00, but only 1k traded @3.90, it means there is a strong support level @4.00 because most of the money was traded at & above 4.00.

Sometimes there are ‘flat markets’ where the price doesn’t move up or down much and it just moves in a predefined corridor. For example – most of the money is traded between the prices 1.60 – 1.70 but below or above these prices there is hardly any activity. That’s what I call a ‘flat market’. I just do my trading in this corridor. So when the price goes up to the 1.70, I Back and wait for the price to go down. If the price goes to 1.60; I would Lay and wait for the price to go up. Of course, when I feel the corridor could be broken, I scratch my position.

It’s good to make a point here. If the support, resistance or corridor is broken (if the price breaks through), the market tends to behave like a burst dam. It usually starts a quick move in the direction where it was burst.

5a955a62a8aeb_pricebandsgeekstoy.jpg.c9db05779848902e3aa25409fb983eea.jpg

Using the ‘Traded’ column as an indicator

Videos:

1. Price Bands £65+ 

2. Scalping Doncaster £45+ 

3. Scalping £59+ 

4. Scalping Flat Market £64+ 

5. Royal Ascot £136+ 

< PREV | HOME | NEXT >

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?