> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

Sign in to follow this  
Tomas

What is your favourite sports trading software?

What is your favourite sports trading software?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite sports trading software?

• Geeks Toy
    • Betangel
    • Cymatic
    • Betting Assistant (Gruss)
    • Bettrader
    • Traderline
    • Other (tell us!)

Poll.

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

@Tomas I wish I could change the vote. Originally, I liked Bet Trader, but that was last year. I use Geeks Toy all the time now.
This is because it can stream data at 20ms, and has keyboard shortcuts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David said:

@Tomas I wish I could change the vote. Originally, I liked Bet Trader, but that was last year. I use Geeks Toy all the time now.
This is because it can stream data at 20ms, and has keyboard shortcuts.

@David, I have removed 1 vote from Bet Trader and added 1 vote to Geeks Toy. However, your original vote is still displayed with Bet Trader and I think I can't change it. But anyone can see the reason in this conversation.

• Thanks 1

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

I saw some folks using another software called Gruss. I tried betangel for first year, then switched to geekstoy where I feel much more like this software is made for me. Recently I tried betangel for betdaq trading and I was just heavily disappointed. It was somehow very slow, like refresh rate was too high or something what does not make any sense to me since it is I believe made for trading. I immediately downloaded geekstoy for betdaq and problem is solved.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 2:06 AM, Tommy said:

I saw some folks using another software called Gruss

Gruss is just another name for Betting Assistant. I have edited the poll accordingly. 

• Like 1

Click to read it now!