Sign in to follow this  
Tomas

4.13. Keyboard Shortcuts

This feature is for advanced users, but it's definitely good to know about it early on. Thanks to using keyboard shortcuts, you can control Geeks Toy with both hands, giving you an even greater competitive advantage over those who just use a mouse.

5a9586665f95d_shortcutkeymanager.png.0ba4d17e7e03e0f919f018ab67e165ff.png

Shortcut Key Manager in Geeks Toy

You can set different shortcuts for some functions, so you’ll have much quicker and accurate control over the software. In the betting exchange market, it can quite often make a big difference. Remember that time is money.

I can't imagine trading on Betfair without keyboard shortcuts. It’s clear though, that it’s first necessary to learn Geeks Toy with a mouse, and then add more options when you become more adept with the software. In addition, it takes time to learn the shortcuts and take full advantage of them. But it's good for you to know that they’re there. They’ll be very useful as your journey progresses.

< PREV | HOME | NEXT > 

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

Hi,

Is there something you need to do to activate these shortcuts for GT as mine dont seem to have effect when using my laptop ?

2 hours ago, Jace1 said:

Hi,

Is there something you need to do to activate these shortcuts for GT as mine dont seem to have effect when using my laptop ?

When you have the ladder in view, right-click on the title bar, go down to Visual Options. The Keyboard Shortcuts can be toggled on or off.
When on, the icon for the keyboard shortcuts should be showing in a green colour.

1552127616_gtkeyboardshortcuts(2).PNG.2cd7cf7773ca7d315b52199680340d5e.PNG

• Like 2

Also - Is there a shortcut key for backing at the best available price?

This would be great for in running where you need to react asap to get a good price and can miss out with the mouse clicks. Thanks.

19 hours ago, Jace1 said:

Also - Is there a shortcut key for backing at the best available price?

This would be great for in running where you need to react asap to get a good price and can miss out with the mouse clicks. Thanks.

I believe there is nothing like that in Geeks Toy. However, to save some time, mouse movements and see the market as a whole during in-play, there is the in-play interface which may help. Do you know this?

809033161_in-playinterface.png.af20cafd2728cb5ae499eec7fb678024.png

• Like 1

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!