> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

Sign in to follow this  
Tomas

1. Introduction

Before I tell you why I’ve decided to put my 10+ years of experience into an online course – let me introduce myself. My name is Tomas, and since 2006, I’ve been a Betfair trader. My main focus has always been on UK horse racing, especially the so-called “pre-race trading”. But I’m also able to make long-term profits on Irish, US & Australian horse racing, and even greyhound racing markets. This course will cover all of these markets and I’ll teach you profitable techniques and strategies that have always worked for me.

First of all, I want to honestly clarify why I’m writing this course:

1. I’m bored with trading and I want to focus on other parts of my life now.

2. I want to share my experience with you because it may save you a lot of time & money.

3. I want to shine a little light on this dark area.

Why am I bored with trading? Because I’ve done this for more than 10 years and it’s not fun for me anymore. Now it’s a job. When I started, I was able to trade 80 hours a week and was happy with it because it was a lot of fun. I was always learning new things and experienced steady progress every month/year. But this has changed over the years. My passion lies in different areas of my life now. Don’t get me wrong, I still like trading and I’m grateful for having an opportunity to earn money whenever I want. It’s just that it’s no longer a challenge for me. In June 2016, I had a visit from Paul and Janine. Paul is known as “The Geek”, the creator of Geeks Toy trading software that I use for trading. He told me, “Tomas, you should write a book.” Despite my wife having this same idea about a year ago, I finally decided to put all of my experience down on paper. Hopefully, I can help someone with his or her trading career and save them a ton of money.

Why am I saying “save them a ton of money”? Let me tell you what sports trading is all about. It’s a hard job. Sometimes, a very hard job. You have to learn a lot of new things and you have to do a lot of work on improving yourself, your skills, discipline and self-control, because you’re your own boss in trading. You may have to change your habits. You have to analyse your mistakes. You have to be honest with yourself. And you will probably swear a lot and even break several mice. You may experience depression, then euphoria, then you may lose a lot of money within seconds (God forbid), and you’ll probably want to give up many times. All of this is true but I have overcome all of these obstacles. When I say, “improve yourself”, I really mean you could be forced to drastically change some parts of your life like your mind-set, habits or lifestyle. I had to change these over time. You can see a typical before & after shot of me below:

5a95a5129bc47_beforeandafter.png.ebb54c33ca14d8854ce11435813cac9c.png

Nice to meet you!

I’ve seen many people during my trading career having exactly the same problems (or challenges?). I’ve personally taught a lot of people and have seen their progress. Even though I had armed them with my best advice, many ended up losing a lot of money and never came back to trading. On the other hand, many of them were able to make a good living from Betfair. I hope you’ll be one of the latter. To be a profitable trader, you need to be better than 95% of all people on a betting exchange. And you have to be better than 99.9% if you want to earn some serious money. So be prepared – this isn’t going to be a “Get rich quick” online course that gives you false promises to make you rich and famous overnight. It should be seen more like an honest guide and study material from my own personal experience, which will hopefully help you during hard times. It should show you a path to follow, rather than give you an exact set of instructions to make you rich without any effort. This is not the case and there is no “Holy Grail” in trading. In other words, I’m not going to bullshit you. I’ll honestly tell you as much as I can from my own experience & knowledge. But with this said, the lion’s share of the job still remains on you. You’re the one who will sit behind the computer and put the orders in.

This has also something to do with the last point “to shine a little light on this dark area” – there are so many scams and conmen in this industry! People who actually lose money on the betting exchange are not ashamed to sell Guaranteed Get Rick Quick coursess. They don’t care about the consequences of their actions – that people will lose money by following the advice in their coursess or services. Beware of such people and let me give you a hint – ask for video proof of their Betfair account statement before you buy anything from them. This way you can avoid doing business with these scammers & cheaters.

Liability

Trading is a high-risk activity. For every profitable trader, there are many others who pay for his profits. I’m not liable for any losses you may incur on a betting exchange. You’re responsible for your own losses. In other words – you’re the one who will make all of your own decisions. Try to make the right decisions and reduce your risk as much as possible by following the advice I give you in this course. Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose – this is very important.

The goal of this online course is to be a complete guide for everyone interested in Betfair trading. It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie or an experienced trader. I hope there will be interesting info for everyone, even for professionals. If you’re a newbie, I recommend for you to read some parts of the book several times and try them in training mode before you put them into a practice and risk real money.

Using This Online Course

This book is divided into three main sections: 1) Theory 2) Practice 3) Videos. There is no theory without practice and no practice without theory. Both complement each other. In the Videos section, I’ll show you certain real market situations that should help you understand how the market works and how I react to these situations. Each video chapter contains a link to the relevant YouTube video. Then the description explains the key points in the video. These key points also contain a time stamped link to the YouTube video so you can click on it and quickly get to the part of the video that I’m talking about. I think it can also be useful to print this book out so you can benefit from having the explanation in front of you while watching the real trading videos on YouTube. I’ve done my best to organize the book to make working with it as easy as possible. If something is not clear, let me know via forums so I can improve it.

HOME | NEXT >

• Like 1

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

Nice Read Mr. Tomas,God bless you real good and more power to your elbow...Just wanted to know if you'll be using a different video sharing site,to upload the videos?Because it is faster to learn while watching you doing it LIVE.

Thanks.

Austin

3 hours ago, Austin Obaji said:

Nice Read Mr. Tomas,God bless you real good and more power to your elbow...Just wanted to know if you'll be using a different video sharing site,to upload the videos?Because it is faster to learn while watching you doing it LIVE.

Thanks.

Austin

Hi @Austin Obaji,

yes, after YouTube censored my channel, I am currently uploading all videos directly to my server. It's a slow process because I have to re-convert all of them to a format which works on my server. I suggest you to follow my Twitter where I always post when a new video is re-uploaded. 

Thank you for your patience!

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!