Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Tommy and his early trading

DAY 44

Markets traded: 7
Profit: +£0,56
Bank: £19,97

Commentary: 5 profits, 1 scratch, 1 loss. I would have better profit If I would leave after first race but it is still nice profit. It felt good today. Good experience.

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

DAY 45

Markets traded: 14
Profit: +£1,36
Bank: £21,33

Commentary: My homework did pay off so I had great time in greyhound markets today. This was 1h 8minutes long trading session and I enjoyed it. Last race was with nice spike profit £0,60 with 2x£3 stake taken on odds 3,10 then hedged at 2,84. Got good material to learn from as well again, so I am excited to do my next homework 🙌

DAY 46

Markets traded: 14
Profit: +£0,24
Bank: £21,57

Commentary: It was like rollercoaster for me. One loss and then profit and all over again. At the end I got two nice profits so I got above 0 profit line and ended up with +£0,24.

• Like 2

DAY 47

Markets traded: 23
Profit: +£1,18
Bank: £22,75

Commentary: Evening trading on greyhounds for about 2 hours. I am surprised how big liquidity was there. On one race I recorded liquidity matched on just one odds-on greyhound with £78000, that is massive 😀 With my £3 stake I am totally invisible between all these big sharks 🕵️‍♀️ At one point I was hoping to get matched at odds 300 and lay at around 180, it did not happen but similiar happend to me before so why not make market 😉

• Like 2

DAY 48

Markets traded: 16
Profit: +£8,81
Bank: £31,56

Commentary: I had very bad performance today. Very disappointed. I count not take bad losing trade in last race so I decided to walk away with my whole bank on lay side on favorite dog. He lost, ended 4th so I won £9,09 on that race so I covered bad day losses along with that red screen what would be really bad if I take it but only with luck I did not end with empty balance. I go back to my videos and rewind what happend today. There was one guy who probably lost a lot of cash by his attempt to manipulate market. Why I think that? Because It was just too visible and he did not remove his stakes before race started. He was involved in multiple races on multiple dogs so complete mad guy who went there to spend his hard earnt money.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tommy said:

There was one guy who probably lost a lot of cash by his attempt to manipulate market.

I also think there is quite a lot of manipulation on greyhounds recently. I have watched these markets for a few days and someone is using his deep pockets to move the price as he wants. Btw, I have found a few of my videos from greyhound & horse racing which are about 10 years old. I will upload them soon and we can compare markets today and before.

• Like 2

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

1 hour ago, Tomas said:

I also think there is quite a lot of manipulation on greyhounds recently. I have watched these markets for a few days and someone is using his deep pockets to move the price as he wants. Btw, I have found a few of my videos from greyhound & horse racing which are about 10 years old. I will upload them soon and we can compare markets today and before.

Yes, it's very hard for me to make profit on races which are liquidity more than 50k, the market are moving too fast and lot of manipulation

DAY 49

Markets traded: 20
Profit: +£0,34
Bank: £31,90

Commentary: One bad trade wiped almost my whole day profit, then I traded a bit and got what I have. I was prepared for that manipulation from yesterday but it did not happend this evening, also liquidity was lower than when I traded last time in the evening. I find myself knowing/predicting next move correctly very often when I say loudly next move "from where to there" in front of my loved one when she is watching, but the thing is that I do not take current price in these cases and so these predictions are rarely turned into profit on my side.

Edited by Tommy
  • Like 1

DAY 50

Markets traded: 21
Profit: -£0,06
Bank: £31,84

Commentary: I had in my balance around £32,80 but that was after first 8 races. After first 8 races it went from good day to not much then day with little losses and it grew until I got hit by big loss at the end so it was good bye signal for me. I should never be happy until I close my laptop with profit. It feels like total failure.

• Like 1

DAY 51

Markets traded: 5 races ( 2 greyhounds, 3 horses )
Profit: +£0,63
Bank: £32,47

Commentary: I did not feel like getting my usual peanuts from greyhounds after I lost some already during first two greyhound races so I went to horse races where I plugged my secret weapon along with patience and discipline ( I usually lack these two ingredients on horse races for some reason ) and I got easy profit. There is something weird in the air so I finished quickly today and will enjoy my little success 🙂

DAY 52

Markets traded: 20
Profit: +£0,66
Bank: £33,13

Commentary: Average day. Central park race track was foggy, even commentator had trouble to recognize who is that runner 🙂

• Like 1

DAY 53

Markets traded on betfair: 16 horse races and 15 greyhound races
Betfair Profit: Horse races +£ 0,91 greyhounds -£0,07 Total day profit: +£0,84
Betfair bank before £33,13 after £33,97

Markets traded on betdaq: 16 horse races and 15 greyhound races

Betdaq Profit: Horse races +£0,27  greyhounds +£0,29 Total day profit: +£0,56
Betdaq bank before £19,31 after £19,87

Commentary: As you can see today was different from other days. I had both betfair and betdaq open at same time and by looking at both exchanges I simply traded whichever I found more interesting. First I traded greyhounds and then horse races. I tried to see difference between markets and saw some interesting moves here and there, that was my trigger to trade one or another. After long time I sat and have been watching horse races on betfair live stream and I am a bit surprised how many jockeys fell today during my trading session. One case shocked me especially when odds on favorite was leading by few lenghts until almost very end of the race where he fell from horse. Sad day for him and I hope nobody from our community had their back bet on that poor guy. Why did I trade both exchanges? Becuase I need some statistics captured live on both exchanges for further testing of my strategies.

• Like 2

DAY 54

Markets traded: 6
Profit: +£0,32
Bank: £34,29

Commentary: I finished early because stream got stuck behind my ladder and because I have more things open around my trading I had to close some in order to get rid of that annoying live stream, so I decided to close whole geekstoy and take profit what I have...Tale about how Tommy was annoyed by live stream and finished trading for a day because of that 😀 I am going to check my fridge instead and relax 😇

• Like 1

DAY 55

Markets traded: 23
Profit: +£2,22
Bank: £36,51

Commentary: Good markets today. When I am looking at my result it is very good. I had 7 markets where I was not matched and just 2 where I lost money, others were profitable markets.

Most profitable market today:

111.png

• Like 1

DAY 56

Markets traded: 32
Profit: +£1
Bank: £37,51

Commentary: Total rollercoaster. I was in loss since first race and never came back above 0 until my last traded race.

Total Joke market move from today

My last traded race:

vysoke odds.png

• Like 1

DAY 57

Markets traded: 25
Profit: +£2,43
Bank: £39,94

Commentary: This was a very good day for me. There were no big losses and a lot of good profits made. When there was a situation with potential big loss I managed to reverse it.

Picture below is example of myself opening new market when it was -3 seconds before official start and how long I remained active in market until I saw actual start of the race from live stream:

v minusovom čase.png

DAY 58

Markets traded: 12
Profit: +£7,60
Bank: £47,54

Commentary: Someone caused big spikes in markets so I took what he offered and you see the result. Last 4-5 races I was just literally waiting if he will come back and since he didn't I left markets as well with smile on my face.

Today's best trade

11gg.png

• Like 2

DAY 59

Markets traded: 11 greyhound and 1 horse race
Profit: +£2,82
Bank: £50,36

Commentary: Markets were not that generous to me today and I have got caught in suspended market before I managed to close my losing position. Luckyli that dog lost and my lay bet won. I noticed that they suspend markets a bit earlier than I am used to so I have to leave sooner from now on.

• Like 2

Just now, Ricardo Do said:

there is no Cheltenham, i have to work very hard on greyhound trading :)

greyhound.png

that is a great job @Ricardo Do, it reminds me the good old days on greyhounds! I was doing 50+ races per day on average, too :) 

• Like 2

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

DAY 60 ( results from 26.3. ,, yesterday )

Markets traded:  9 greyhound races, 1 football match
Profit: +£4,52 ( 0,35 from greyhounds, 4,17 football match )
Bank: £54,88

Commentary: Lightweight trading today. I went out to visit my friend who is a big football fan so I used his acknowledge of understanding football in my favor and showed him how it can be used to make nice profit. I traded on football match Czechia vs. Brasil and managed to make such nice profit with just one single back bet of £2. It truly impressed me and also my friend.

• Like 2

DAY 61

Markets traded:  9 greyhound races, 4 horse races
Profit: -£50,94
Bank: £3,94

Commentary: I messed up on greyhounds and even more on horses today. Greyhounds that was just crazy mad market what took my money and then I decided to get it back like some old gambler and tried in-play horse race markets where my £10 stake gave me good lesson. Horse from very last position went straight to the first place, straight line and the end of the race. This is the very reason why I am mostly on greyhounds because there is no temptation to go in-play and making bad revenge decisions. You guys should learn from my mistake.

• Sad 3

@Tommy You have my sympathies.
Inplay is very dangerous, especially when you are trying to gamble back losses.
At least with pre-race, you can try to learn any predictable patterns that might repeat.

• Like 2