> Why WowApp?

Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Tommy and his early trading

DAY 93 Part 2

Markets traded: 14 greyhounds
Profit: +£1,49
Bank: £35,29

Commentary: When I came back home I found a little leftover energy inside me and traded again greyhound markets. This is how I trade when I am really tired.

grey112.png.bdf5c26f219ab5082bd949fb6477246b.png

I call this Profit giveaway machine

• Like 1

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

DAY 94

Markets traded: 9 greyhounds
Profit: 2,38
Bank: £37,67

Commentary: Late evening attempt to trade just last few greyhound races almost ended with disaster when it was already going heavily downhill. Screenshot from my ladders at the bottom is great example of how it was today. Oh yes, that "almost" disaster was market suspended where you see fortunately that I won that straight bet.

srrtr.png.7575a1db110530f8c8118dd3994f1ca4.png

Red light district

desc.thumb.png.73f5a8a8441a9011c7f19d8f0539961d.png

• Like 2

DAY 95

Markets traded: 12  horse races
Profit: 1,42
Bank: £39,09

Commentary: After our member Russell mentioned that today's horse races have nice liquidity I decided to take a look and trade purely horse races for a change. It was all good until I got caught badly in-play on one race and then last race was a bit confusing because of some improper hedging took place on that race. Last race produced interesting screenshot at least and a bit of profit.

plh.png.be3855093e6be92db7e21c545e7cde2e.png

Interesting screenshot

what.thumb.png.c5cde82283cc07046c0e003a73109e82.png

This is Hamish Macbeth horse trade what I do not understand why that 2GBP at odds 1000 happened, unless I pressed hedge button or something

explain.png.4c61eeb691a8bc81a97fd908c3939a0c.png

• Like 1

Nice results Thomas, glad you enjoyed trading the pre horse racing, a change is as good as a rest as they say! It's hard to figure out what's gone on with the discrepancy on your pay out though I would be tempted to email customer service.

• Like 2

DAY 96

Markets traded: 1 US horse race, 2 football, 10 greyhounds
Profit: 2,85
Bank: £41,94

Commentary: Late night ( around 1am ) US horse race trading ended up just with one profit from observing about 8 markets, so that time frame is not suitable for my style. I planned to trade more greyhound races today and It somehow did not happen. At least I am pleased with my result, looks like I had no single loss. Tried to hop on football markets and managed to enter markets at right time just on 1 from 4 markets where I got profit ( otherwise all 4 would produce profits if matched ). On second football trade I scratched my trade on 0 profit.

noise.png.2549206941af26847a9c9de1946a60c0.png

My last race what produced the easiest and biggest profit for me today

spikes.png.0d38ab03a67cf59f3599b4dca52142da.png

• Like 1

DAY 97

Markets traded: 9 horse race, 1 football, 9 greyhounds
Profit: +£0,30 ( from betfair stats )
Bank: £42,28

Commentary: Day started with one big loss caused by early suspended market on Swindon greyhound race track. From that point I switched to horse races where I had some fun what you can see below by watching live stream and I did make nice few bucks here and there to make my balance look prettier than after that initial loss. Later when I came back home in the evening I traded greyhounds a bit and one horse race when I decided to walk away happily with little profit seeing in my balance. Just for future myself and maybe you guys also interested in greyhound trading I write here that Newcastle and Swindon race tracks are know for early suspended markets. Thank you Ricardo for this information 🙂

Profit and loss for today from greyhounds and horse races

hhoo.png.2a0f0e8b0ffc9d4ef5e532eb8aec0d3d.png

rse.png.9e53641111683a6ee2cc0877f24d0020.png

When cocaine start to rise in horse's head then he is capable of everything .. Example how you can win 1000x off your stake

New Horse breed on Racing TV

1745083083_newhorsebreed.thumb.png.193b81a18fdca6f78ce4caa7dba2c3a5.png

• Like 1

DAY 98 (result from yesterday)

Markets traded: 5 horse race, 11 greyhounds
Profit: 4,32
Bank: £46,60

Commentary: It felt like I have done more races than I actually did. I had few good trades on both greyhounds and horses + one nice long photofinish where I felt very confident backing horse that I "clearly" saw he won that race. I left when I felt good just to prevent any circumstances what could lower my happiness.

horr.png.8174c911bbfa019bdd9cf1769882d619.png

grre.png.683fbb913de55b18826f001fd9e58757.png

• Like 1

DAY 99

Markets traded: 6 horse race, 6 greyhounds
Profit: 6,92
Bank: £53,52

Commentary: It was not going well on greyhounds for me today. I had loss over 2GBP on one race, then I did just last horse race and walked away. I was jumping from greyhounds to horses and did well on horses. I am not posting my profit and loss today but I had loss on greyhounds and profit is all from horse races.

Beautiful sunset from my last horse race

sunset.png.4e7862f401ee8ba41690f0abc294557a.png

• Like 1

DAY 100

Markets traded: 7 horse race, 12 greyhounds
Profit: 0,75
Bank: £54,27

Commentary: From £60 in my balance into £49 then leaving with what you can see. It was stressful trading today. Nothing good happend on greyhounds and same on horse races, just stress. I am glad it is over.

• Like 1

DAY 101

Markets traded: 10 horse race, 18 greyhounds
Profit: 7,67
Bank: £61,94

Commentary: Much better day than yesterday. I doubled my stakes for greyhounds and lowered them on horses to make it equal. It worked quite well. Big gaps between greyhound races made me trade horses more than I wanted otherwise I would stay on greyhounds.

gggg.png

hhhhh.png

• Like 1

DAY 102 ( yesterday )

Markets traded: 2 football
Profit: +£2,78
Bank: £64,72

Commentary: Pub trading. Possible easily and even easier with friend who possess high interest/knowledge about football on my side. First trade was done with £2 stake and second with £3.

futbal.png.b36485fee11041429731a31428e10412.png

DAY 103 (today)

Markets traded: 11 greyhounds
Profit: +£2,44
Bank: £67,16

Commentary: As mentioned last time, I use double my original stake what is £6 to get these results. It looked like I had one -0,01 lossbut I can see it was narrowed down to 0 so no loss today with little luck on one trade.

grrr.png.8a927ab9455f069edcdcde8e0f8e75cf.png

• Like 1

If I were you I would use different banks for different sports. I know it doesn't matter too much if you keep records. Betfair have two extra wallets: exchange games and poker, in which you could transfer soccer funds. Soccer is much more riskier and should have its own bank and with that a strategy, risk management and so on. But that's is my opinion only.

• Like 1

Good idea Ronald. I did not know about transferring funds being possible. Thank you for that 🙂

For all of you guys checking my thread... I am having hard times since 28.5.2019 when something happened in my personal life and it is affecting everything in my life now massively. Because of that I am unable to trade and this thread is closed for me. I cannot say if I will continue posting again one day. If I will trade it will be very occasionally unless something changes in my life again. You all can reach me on wowapp, I will keep checking stuff discussed there.

Thank you for your understanding

• Thanks 1

I decided downscale and go with £20 bank. I will see how it goes because I am curious how fast or how many markets does it take me to get up to  £100. I have traded for few hours, mainly focused on greyhound markets and switched to US horse races when I had time and here is the result.

Quite a lot of work for very small reward I must say. I had better results with such small bank before. These numbers are obtained while using £15 liability staking plan.

grey.jpg

horse.jpg

I thought it would be great if I just leave with scratch at the end of my session and result is better than expected. First hour or two were hard to get anything out of markets but it was easy to lose 😀 Market condidiots changed and then profits began to come in so I collected until I decided to end my session with 50 greyhound markets traded 🙂

dog.jpg

hhh.jpg

With less time I traded just twice from last Friday so here are two results. One from Sunday and one from today. Both were quite a struggle and from today it was really offputting so I decided to close markets so I keep my daily profit in + figures because it was clearly rolling down from one point and people keep distracting me thru my phone so that may be it as well or maybe because I did not listen to music as I usually am during trading 😁

sunday morning.jpg

dnes.jpg

Today with music. No dice with bigger green numbers but I did notice something inside greyhound markets what I am about to test and I did test it already a bit. New reading conditions for myself basically which with luck I can turn into gold very soon 🤠 I am about to analyze markets from today's session and will paper trade them to test and learn new reading technique. You can find within my recordings one UK horse race where I tested my new technique and it worked well even considering fact that I am just testing it and have no experience using such stuff as my entry indicators.

Looks like so far (from begining of my new challenge) I have traded 153 markets.

UK horse race

How easily your position can be ruined by one spike

It did break thru

dfvsrevb.jpg

Today I have been trading without music because I had to focus on new indicators which are better not to be disturbed at this stage when I am not that familiar about them 😃 First part of my trading happend around lunch time and then after I came back home from trip. There were good Irish derby races with nice liquidity, but I had better things to do in the evening 🙂 New reading technique really provided today especially if I compare my results against my last two-three trading sessions 😅

Odds on favorit

Easy money from spike

Irish race

aegasev.jpg

I almost had 20 markets profit streak on monday as seen on screenshot 😏 Tuesday without trading and I have traded yesterday (Wednesday) from my laptop sitting at terrace during sunny day which you ca see result from on second screen 😊  I had to post these because screenshots now before I trade with increased staking plan so finger crossed and I am increasing my staking from £15 to £25 liability because I have reached my checkpoint of £40 in my betfair balance from this challenge.

Traded markets during this challenge: around 250 😀 I am not counting every horse race, so my priority is counting greyhound markets 😇

doma.jpg

na záhradke trading.jpg

I am posting screenshot from my Profit and Loss section. First is from yesterday and second from today. Yesterday was little bit challenging for me because I felt my staking plan increase. I had to get used to it and when I did then I started to profit so at the end it was a fine day which looked like I am not ready for stake to be increased.

Today I had very nice trading session, quite enjoyed myself in markets when on last market I found myself in situation with matched bet about 120% of my stake (25GB) and as usual it ended not my way, so i am back to decreased bank and even lower than when I started. Purely my fault by trading until very last second but I do not regret it at all, I did learn a lot during last days so I paid for tuition.

I am unable to post videos because do not have my youtube login details with me while I trade from laptop away from home.

Markets traded during challenge: 315

17.9..jpg

18.jpg

I have changed my approach to markets, ignored that last big loss and decided to come back with green stuff from markets working with what's left in my balance, so 16GBP 😁

Because of difficult situation (low balance), I have been entering only on back side of markets, so I had to select very wisely my entries and look at more ladders because of that. Here is how it went.

potom.jpg

Yesterday I did big mistake which was trading while having thoughts in the sky and because of that all of my trades from yesterday were chaotic and not based on my usual indicators. I am happy that it pusnished me for that so I have been more careful today. Today I have been thinking about trading if I am capable of it or not because of what happend yesterday I have to check if I am in right mental state. Well.. I tried and found out that I am too tired and down on mood to trade so I am happy that I did not lost any cash today. I have to be extremely careful because I give myself only one chance to build bank up from what I have without depositing anything. If I blow the bank then I end this challenge like failure which should not happen.

Markets traded during challenge: 349

day 1.jpg

day 2.jpg

Today I checked my mental state quite few times to avoid pointless mistakes like I did recently. It was hard today to keep myself away from doing mistakes while testing new methods on UK horse races so I have traded only 2 and I broke few of my rules on both of them. That was the reason why I closed geekstoy after second one when I realised that this is not how it should be done. Results from greyhounds look and felt like on rollercoaster. I have to force myself and rewatch my older videos so I know what to do new trading session with confidence.

Markets traded during challenge: 375

day 3.jpg