> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

Sign in to follow this  
Roodge

Hello, I am Roodge

Hi everyone, I am trader on betfair more than 3 years. From the beginning I am focus on GREYHOUND. I love it. My start bank was only 33€ and I never had to deposit next money. BUT !!! Last 3 month on greyhound are total different. Now I dont know how to make money on greyhound and I cant find meaning in market. Before 3 months was markets "all right". There was swings, and my tick offset system was successful. Now greyhound markets are one big chaos and nothing work. Have someone same problem? I am sorry for my English... picture is from my the best day :)

100€sport.png

• Like 1

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

Hi Roodge,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not a greyhound trader but I know from my time on the Bet Angel forums that a lot of traders are now using or testing automation / bots which may cause the market to behave differently.

The bots tend to look for gaps in the markets and generally become active during the last 2 minutes although some fire with 60 seconds to go.

Best of luck

Chris

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, interesting. Thank you for your informations. Can I ask you This informations are free on Bet Angel? Can I find This informations too?