> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

Sign in to follow this  
DorsetAW

Englishman Living in Bulgaria

Hi, I'm an Englishman living in Bulgaria.  Been doing some matched betting over last few years and now beginning to look at Bettrading.  Have been trading WTA (Tennis) as find horses so confusing but with current virus and virtually no sport on have come back for another try and found this great site.  Looking forward to 2nd attempt.

• Like 2

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

6 hours ago, DorsetAW said:

Hi, I'm an Englishman living in Bulgaria.  Been doing some matched betting over last few years and now beginning to look at Bettrading.  Have been trading WTA (Tennis) as find horses so confusing but with current virus and virtually no sport on have come back for another try and found this great site.  Looking forward to 2nd attempt.

@DorsetAW, welcome to the community!

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

Hi Dorset, welcome to the forum

There's certainly a lot more liquidity in the Irish markets than usual, and they seem easier to trade than normal - but other guys here are better placed to comment on that.

There are some tennis tournaments in Russia at the moment, but they are not covered by Betfair. They are on Betdaq though, so it will be interesting to see if there is any liquidity

Good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks.  Irish finished today!  South African and American left as cant be bothered to wait / get up for Australian. 

Will look for Russian tennis.

Looks like Betdaq only covered the tennis pre-off, with £0 matched on the few games I saw. Russia is going into a week-long lockdown from this weekend, so that may affect all sporting events too. Bugger!