> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

Sign in to follow this  

Hi I'm Neil. Have been dabbling in trading for several years without any consistent success which is all down to me. Started off with football and now concentrate mainly on horses pre race and a little bit of tennis (when it starts again) I might be staying the obvious here but the thing I've learned in all this time is that trading successfully isn't that easy and takes effort and dedication. As I said from the start I belive it all comes down to me personally and the mistakes I make and wether or not I learn from them.

I've used Bet Angel but have just started giving Geeks Toy ago. Tried it in the past but couldn't get on with it. This time round I've learned (read manual and watched videos) more about it (should have done that first time) and finding I like using it a lot more.

That's enough from me....except that if I can help anyone in anyway happy to do so but I'm not always right ūüėÄ

Neil

Edited by Neil
  • Like 2

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

Hi Neil,

Apologies for the slow reply....... Personally I think it is extremely easy to profit from trading, however the problem is that it's even easier to make a loss....... It's cutting that part out, that is the problem....... Most people can't succeed in the markets because we all have a number one enemy to contend with. That enemy will knock you every now and then and cost you your bank, your enemy will take your profits away from you constantly because of their greed, they want to hit targets and their emotions in the market are deadly..... do you know who who you enemy is???

Your enemy is yourself!

The reason that we are our own enemy is because we are all raised from children to understand that success is good and failure is bad..... We are all trained this mentally from a very early age, so it's an extremely hard concept and idea to reverse your natural thinking about.

When trading, it is good to accept that you are a failure and know that you have failed on a particular trade. However,  you need to make this decision extremely quickly before it gets out of hand...... I would bet my last bit of money in the world that this is the reason you are not profitable at the moment.

Would you agree or do you think their is another problem?

All the best,

Jay.

• Thanks 1