> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

Sign in to follow this  
Chris75

Never Give Up - useful picture.

Hello everyone,

When we begin our trading journey, it's natural that our first goal is to make money.

Of course, those of us who have been on that journey, know that before you make money, you will perhaps lose money and experience a lot of frustration.

I think we all know that there will be people who give up and maybe, you've thought about giving up, too.

But, it's important to remain focused as sometimes, you don't know how near you are to achieving your goal.

As the picture below shows.

Chris

Never ever give up.jpg

Edited by Chris75
Typing errors
  • Like 4

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp

On 01/08/2017 at 9:58 AM, Chris75 said:

Hello everyone,

Here is a quote for you to think about:

Image result for never give up

In other words, whilst experimenting with your trading, if one strategy does not work, try another one.
Eventually, you will find success. Just like Mr Edison's invention, the light bulb will suddenly be switched on!

• Like 2

That reminds me another Edison's story:

As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

Source - https://www.quora.com/How-many-times-did-Thomas-Alva-Edison-fail-exactly

• Like 1

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

On the other hand, it's always good to be aware of the following picture. The life is not just about chasing money all the time:

59f6f4265675c_chasingmoney.png.a5dcf49e0209e28755dddeb2bb235f0f.png

• Like 1

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!