Sign in to follow this  
Jay28

Whats going on and where is everybody???

Question

I've not been on here for months and still can't see any changes, does anyone what to discuss anything at all to do with trading?

I know successful traders don't really talk much, so all the best traders on properly on this site (haha!) but as Bob Hoskins used to say, "It's good to talk"

As for me, I'm still plugging away and constantly churning out a few profits each day!

I hope everyone is well!!

All the best,

Jay.

3 answers to this question

I'm so sad..... I'm in the process of becoming a professional full timer horse racing trader,

It's true, I'm earning a decent living for just very few hours work a day ..... but until now, I never understood how lonely this whole game can be.....

No work colleagues, no one to offload to, when you have a bad second/minute/hour/day, no one to celebrate good times with, no one that understands even what you hell you are even talking about.....

I always knew trading was a head game, but it can get very even crazier.

Is there anyone out there that, who is also fulltime trading, that I can talk to and share all this????

All the best

Jay.

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

I hear you Jay. I don't bother telling anyone about my trading, because I know most won't understand.

Have you thought about starting a telegram/discord chat group, and carefully choosing people to join? I'm in the Tradeshark Tennis telegram chat sometimes, and it can be a good place to chat, share ideas, and learn from more experienced traders etc, but there are also some people looking for easy answers (should I lay player x now? What about now?... and so on), which is why I say 'carefully' choose who you want in the chat.

Best wishes everyone