> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

Sign in to follow this  
andersonderso237@gmail.com

Scalping

Question

2 answers to this question

I am not Tomas but I would like to give my one cent to this if you allow me to 🙂
Scalping is easier if there is simply more liquidity on both sides, that is main thing what I look for and then I check and look for these markets or certain times when price is more likely to be stable for a bit and does not jump around that much. Support from one side is good if am maybe not sure about stability of the market so I tend to enter only one that supported side so I have safer exit just in case and when I am filled on one side, I simply offer my exit with tick or two or more, depending on orderflow.

• Like 2

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

On 3/25/2021 at 10:00 PM, andersonderso237@gmail.com said:

Tomas, to do the scalping, do you always look for strong bases like the bottom of the market or cross over odds? I would like What are the strongest points to make an entry in scalping?

Scalping can be done in almost every market where the money is coming in. So, if money is matched, you can do scalping. I usually trade according to the behaviour of the market and how the money flows into it. Supports, cross overs, resistance, etc. are useful but not necessary if you are just looking for a quick 1 tick.

• Like 1

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!