> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

Sign in to follow this  
pandys

markets

Question

Couple of people told me that there was a change in the english markets about 2 years ago.Probably some robots and since they earning less than half money like two years ago. I would like to ask Tomas if he also felt these changes or his trading style were not affected?

3 answers to this question

22 hours ago, pandys said:

Couple of people told me that there was a change in the english markets about 2 years ago.Probably some robots and since they earning less than half money like two years ago. I would like to ask Tomas if he also felt these changes or his trading style were not affected?

Not at all. There are always some changes in the market. It's about adapting continuously.

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!

> Join our real-time trading chat on WowApp
> Why WowApp?

On 5/19/2021 at 7:24 PM, Tomas said:

Not at all. There are always some changes in the market. It's about adapting continuously.

Its means that your strategy needs to be changed a bit when they set changes or strategies work for years you just need to know when to use them?

On 5/21/2021 at 7:07 PM, pandys said:

Its means that your strategy needs to be changed a bit when they set changes or strategies work for years you just need to know when to use them?

The main reason of markets moving up and down are people and their fear and greed. I don't see that changing in a foreseeable future. 

“Sports Trading Exposed” is now FREE & OPEN SOURCE! The most comprehensive, in-depth online sports trading guide ever written.

“After more than 10 years of full-time sports trading that put me in the top 1/2 per cent of the most successful career earners on Betfair, I’m exposing EVERYTHING I’ve learned!  I’ll provide you with all the tools you need to substantially decrease your risk and exponentially maximize your earning potential!”

Click to read it now!