It is quite easy to develop your own profitable greyhound system. You can follow my advice and experience in Betfair trading to have some inspiration. You don’t have to guess winners or study greyhound form. All you need to do is to is to predict if the price will go up or down. If you buy low and sell high, you make a profit, doesn’t matter who will win the race.
Market making is a great profitable greyhound system. Greyhound markets are usually weak in liquidity but strong in volatility. In a layman terms – the market doesn’t attract much money and the consequence is what I call “jumpy market”. It literally jumps up and down because the price can’t be stable when there is very little money in the market.
Profitable Greyhound System Video Description:
- 0:15 – To make the market in Greyhound racing, I place Back bets above the current price and Lay bets below the current price. I wait for them to be matched and then manage my position carefully, I either take a profit or quickly scratch if I’m not confident in the trade.
- I often use this technique in low liquid markets and fill the gaps in the market with my orders. This allows me to be first in the queue.
- 0:33 – My Lay bet @4.7 is almost fully matched and I exit my position with the Scale Out technique.
- 0:59 – I’m a little bit confused because my position is opened on both greyhounds, so I have to decide which one to close first.
- 1:04 – I decide to quickly scratch my trades on the first greyhound because some big bets arrived to the market and they’re driving the market against me.
- 1:06 – But it seems these bets were spoof bets because they quickly disappeared. So I go against them.
- 1:18 – And once the market shoots up, I exit the trade gradually with smaller bets.